BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Shannon G.
I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH IT LITERALLY GIVES ME LIFE!!! A lot of people don't like it because they think the set up is boring - but it's honestly the realistic set up that makes it even funnier! What's better than a bunch of office people constantly messing with one another and getting into weird situations??
Kayley G.
Nashville, TN
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW. I LOVE THE OFFICE SO MUCH. my boyfrined and i watch all the time. I hate when michael leaves the show to go with holly because Michael Scott makes the show but I am super involved. I love it. Everyone should watch it. Also get past the first few episodes before you make a decision.
Rosa S.
San Jose, CA
The funniest show ever. To be honest I didn't think I would like it because some of the characters I thought weren't funny at all but, having no cable at that time. It was the only thing to watch on channel 36. Well, its funny now too because working at an office can be so related haha.. definitely recommend.
Danielle V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one my favorite shows! It is hilarious! I've watched the entire series at least twice and it was just as funny the second time around. It has humor, on-going story lines, romance, and sometimes serious situations. Each show is only 30 minutes long so it's easy to watch one or two episodes at a time.
Olivia R.
Summit, NJ
Best comedic show I've ever watched. I love everything about it. It's so funny and i just finished watching all nine seasons on Netflix. Not like any other show I've ever seen I really want to watch the UK one! Amazing cast and plot and my favorite character is by far Dwite Shrute. This show is a must watch.
Nikki B.
Lexington, KY
This was a great show! I liked a bit less the last season but overall I loved it! Any scene where Jim is messing with Dwight is a winner. Stuff in jello, stuff in Jello, fake secret missions... I think if you like shows like 50 Rock or Parks and recs. Then you would like this! It's a very re-watchable show too!
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
This show is a classic! It is worth watching from start to finish, over and over again. The cast is dynamic and the jokes are hilarious and smart. There are characters you'll love and characters you'll love to hate. Jim is by far my favorite. If you haven't already seen and fallen in love with The Office, what are you doing???
Irene G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love The Office! Steve Carell is hilarious! I love his facial expressions and the whole cast are phenomenal actors that I truly believe in their characters. I love the phrases that are used, my group of friends are always referencing the show and the little phrases. Must watch for a great stress reliever!
ReShicka P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Office is a hilarious show. You can always turn on an episode from any season and jump right in without feeling like you missed something important. It is a comedy and you'll always laugh at how peculiar some of the characters are. The actors in the show are fantastic and you'll definitely recognize a few of them.
Kelly R.
Mankato, MN
OMG- this is THE best comedy show that was ever on TV. I have binge watched the entire 9 seasons 3 times now- I never get sick of it. I wish there were out takes and I also wish there would be a reunion show. This is a must-watch show. I kind of judge people in real like based on if they like this show or not. How anybody doesn't find this show funny is beyond me. Each character is awesome in their own way. It's LOL funny!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?