- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Funny show. Always makes you laugh especially after a hards day work. Can't wait to watch it some more
This show is hilarious! I know I can always get a good laugh from watching it! Recommended to anyone!!
This show is one of my top favorites. the plot and characters are perfect and i just love Jim and Pam.
I love this show. It's funny and entertaining. You must watch and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Really funny and good show . Actors are great and every episode is extremely entertaining and hilarious
Hilarious! My husband and I love watching this show and laughing together. Jim and Pam are my favorite!
One on the funniest shows ive every seen . Ive watched all seasons like three time and still Laugh lol
A very funny show. It was never a dull moment. It is a family show and it's safe for children to watch.
I watched friends and it's an amazing show and I can relate mself in it as I have same kind of friends
I watch the office when I'm bored. My last option but it's watchable . It a very dry humor show though
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos