- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Love this show! My family faves! Such a hilarious show. Great actors and cast! It’s a favorite of mine
Really funny and good show . Actors are great and every episode is extremely entertaining and hilarious
This is one of the few shows that was actually as funny, if not funnier than the original British show!
The office is an amazing show that I enjoyed in its entirety. It was funny and heartwarming throughout.
I've watched every episode at least twice. Always makes me laugh no matter how many times I've seen it!
This show is one of my top favorites. the plot and characters are perfect and i just love Jim and Pam.
I own seasons 1-5 on dvr. This show is HILARIOUS! Miachael scott is one of the best TV characters ever!
This is the best comedy of all time! Dunny, entertaining and the characters grew as the show progressed
Dry and hilarious humor. Good for an everyday watch. Love every character and I like how real they are.
HILARIOUS! I love this show. I watch it over and over. This show is so much fun and keeps me laughing.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos