- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I'm on season 3 I think so I'm not that far in. I watch this on Netflix and really love it. Super funny.
Excellent tv show. Every episode makes me laugh and I never get tired of it. I have watched it many times
It took me a while to get used to this type of show. But eventually I became attached to the characters.
Best show all around. The characters are relatable and loveable. The show is very memorable and quotable.
The funniest show ever. I've watch all he episodes multiple times. I love almost every single character.
Sad to say its over! Great comedy, they don't make shows like this anymore. Purely comedic and hilarious!
So hilarious!!! I started this show from the beginning a little while ago and I cannot get enough of it.
This is a top show of all time for me. I absolutely loved it and rewatch the series over and over again.
Absolutely loved the show! It was full of funny and awkward situation, lovable characters, and memories.
Best show ever! My boyfriend and I are obsessed. We have seen the whole series multiple times! So funny!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos