- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
The office is a great show. It is really dry humor. Sometimes it can be boring but it keeps you laughing.
I am in love with this TV show!! So funny, who doesn't love this show?? It's hilarious!! Gotta love it!!
I love this show so much!!!! Really cracks me up of how impossible is to deal with Michael Scott hahaha.
This is one of my favorite shows! It's hilarious and entertaining and everyone should start watching it!
Excellent tv show. Every episode makes me laugh and I never get tired of it. I have watched it many times
Best most funny show I've ever seen. I die laughing every time I watch the show. Such great quality too!!
My boyfriend is obsessed with this show! If you have a dry sense of humor this is a perfect show for you.
Hilarious and heartfelt. I've become quite addicted to the show and quote lines from it on A daily basis
Funniest show I've ever watched I can watch it over and over and it never gets old, definitely recommend!
Absolutely hilarious! If you want to loose yourself for hours, definitely resort yourself to the office!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos