BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Shannon G.
I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH IT LITERALLY GIVES ME LIFE!!! A lot of people don't like it because they think the set up is boring - but it's honestly the realistic set up that makes it even funnier! What's better than a bunch of office people constantly messing with one another and getting into weird situations??
Keely D.
Gatlinburg, TN
I have seen every episode of the office more than two times. When I first started The Office it was an episode every now and then and I didn't really appreciate the humor (but I always hate a TV show at the beginning and then I fall in love) but now I can recite jokes or scenes from the show. Such a classic!
Nikki B.
Lexington, KY
This was a great show! I liked a bit less the last season but overall I loved it! Any scene where Jim is messing with Dwight is a winner. Stuff in jello, stuff in Jello, fake secret missions... I think if you like shows like 50 Rock or Parks and recs. Then you would like this! It's a very re-watchable show too!
Danielle V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one my favorite shows! It is hilarious! I've watched the entire series at least twice and it was just as funny the second time around. It has humor, on-going story lines, romance, and sometimes serious situations. Each show is only 30 minutes long so it's easy to watch one or two episodes at a time.
Kayley G.
Nashville, TN
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW. I LOVE THE OFFICE SO MUCH. my boyfrined and i watch all the time. I hate when michael leaves the show to go with holly because Michael Scott makes the show but I am super involved. I love it. Everyone should watch it. Also get past the first few episodes before you make a decision.
Kelly R.
Mankato, MN
OMG- this is THE best comedy show that was ever on TV. I have binge watched the entire 9 seasons 3 times now- I never get sick of it. I wish there were out takes and I also wish there would be a reunion show. This is a must-watch show. I kind of judge people in real like based on if they like this show or not. How anybody doesn't find this show funny is beyond me. Each character is awesome in their own way. It's LOL funny!
Rosa S.
San Jose, CA
The funniest show ever. To be honest I didn't think I would like it because some of the characters I thought weren't funny at all but, having no cable at that time. It was the only thing to watch on channel 36. Well, its funny now too because working at an office can be so related haha.. definitely recommend.
Rayne S.
Riverview, FL
I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! The characters and their development throughout the seasons is absolutely incredibly done. The acting is fantastic as well as the humor. I've laughed outloud too many times to count. Deducting a star because once Michael left the show, the quality decreased and it should have ended there.
Megan D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my favorite show ever. The characters are so relatable, you can't help feeling like they're family. It's hard to see the actors in any other roles now, they're so perfect in this show! The humor is consistently on point, without feeling like it gets overly ridiculous. Perfect blend of heart and humor!
Olivia R.
Summit, NJ
Best comedic show I've ever watched. I love everything about it. It's so funny and i just finished watching all nine seasons on Netflix. Not like any other show I've ever seen I really want to watch the UK one! Amazing cast and plot and my favorite character is by far Dwite Shrute. This show is a must watch.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?