- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Excellent tv show. Every episode makes me laugh and I never get tired of it. I have watched it many times
This is one of my favorite shows! It's hilarious and entertaining and everyone should start watching it!
Absolutely hilarious! Has me laughing out loud in about every episode even after rewatching the episodes.
I love this show. My and husband watch the entire series on Netflix. So funny!!! I love Michael Scott!!!
this show is hilarious, one of the best out there. I watch this show all the time and it never gets old!
Best TV show ever. I've watched it about 3-4 times through, and is similar (but better) than Parks & Rec.
Love this show. So funny and great cast. Started off not liking it but after a few episodes I was hooked
Love the dry humor in this show and the fluency in sarcasm. This show get me laughing outloud every time.
Best show ever! My boyfriend and I are obsessed. We have seen the whole series multiple times! So funny!
Great show, I watch it every chance I get. I even have the 1st season on dvd. Binge watching here I come
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos