- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Funny, funny show. I love Jim and Pam's romance and Dwight and Michael's relationship. Andy's a dumbass.
BEST SHOW EVER! I've watched the whole series 5 or 6 times through and it still cracks me up every time.
Hilarious show!! I watch old episodes on Netflix and am never disappointed--every season was hysterical!
One of the greatest shows ever. Consistently high quality. I can watch it over and over and still enjoy.
The funniest show on tv, very dry humor but it always make me laugh, best story line and the best actors
This is my all time favorite show!! I can binge watch this all day. Samantha is the love of my life! lol
Favorite show my bc and I watch it every week. Super funny entertaining and addicting lol def a good show
I don't think I can count how many times I've rewatched this show. It's my go to when nothing else is on.
I love this show. My and husband watch the entire series on Netflix. So funny!!! I love Michael Scott!!!
Best show ever made! Its unique & hilarious! You'll fall in love with the characters from the beginning.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos