- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This show is great. The characters are quirky and hilarious. One of my favorite shows of all time by far.
Hilarious show that you can watch over and over and it never gets old and it retains it's comedic affect
Love the office, but once certain characters left the show it wasn't as funny. Still a great show though
Funniest show I've ever watched I can watch it over and over and it never gets old, definitely recommend!
Love the dry humor in this show and the fluency in sarcasm. This show get me laughing outloud every time.
My type of humor for sure. Love that it seems organic and not forced at all. Could watch this for hours!
Best TV show ever. I've watched it about 3-4 times through, and is similar (but better) than Parks & Rec.
Love this show. So funny and great cast. Started off not liking it but after a few episodes I was hooked
Absolutely one of the funniest shows ever!!! Haven't watched season 9 yet though, just sad that it ended
this show is hilarious, one of the best out there. I watch this show all the time and it never gets old!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos