- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Super funny series! Always able to make me laugh! Love Michael, Jim, Pam, Dwight! All of them are fabulous!
This is my favorite show to binge watch. Every episode is hilarious no matter how many times you've seen it
My boyfriends favorite shows, he has rewatched this series about 4 times now and its always just as funny.
This is what I watched when I was in labor and it was so funny that it helped keep my mind off of the pain
We really enjoyed watching this show. Its nice to see the crazies from your work represented in a TV show.
Great it was a little werid i have to admire . It was ok and similar to parks and rec. other then that yeah
The Office is one of my favorite shows. The dry sense of humor is hilarious. I have rewatched three times.
Awesome show. Funny and witty. The American version is almost as funny as the British version. Still good.
I love the first few seasons. After Steve Carrell left the show went downhill... but i still love the show
Five star comedy show! Endless laughs provided by extremely funny actors will lead to to many late nights.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos