- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
TV show that I watched. Its was funny and the cast was great. I wish my work office was as fun as this one
Who doesn't love the office? Hilarious. so many characters to connect to. I could (and i have) watch all day
This show is so funny! I love all the characters and the actors are just perfection. I wish it was back on!
This show is hilarious. We can watch the entire show over and over again because it is on Netflix and Hulu.
An instant classic! This show is hysterical and you instantly grow a personal connection to the characters.
I love the first few seasons. After Steve Carrell left the show went downhill... but i still love the show
The Office is an awesome show! I love watching it, My favorite, especially since I can watch it on Netflix!
One of the greatest show ever made. I can watch it over and over again and still end up laughing out loud.
This is one of the funniest shows I have ever watched! The Christmas episodes are always a hit in my home!
This show is hilarious and I'm sad it's over. I have totally worked with people exactly like on this show.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos