- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This is what I watched when I was in labor and it was so funny that it helped keep my mind off of the pain
Hilarious. Rather inappropriate for younger audiences. Great show for fans of "that's what she said" jokes.
Good show. my step dad got me into watching it. haven't finished the last seasons but I'll get around to it
If you enjoy hilarious comedies, this is one of the best!! The characters are fantastic and unforgettable!
Such a funny show like I love the memes they have if your in a bad mood just watch this and you'll be good
This is a 'laugh your rear off' show. I have always loved a good comedy but this one is just over the top.
My kids love the office, real life put into a sitcom is the best ideach ever. STEVE carrell steals the show
MY FAVORITE SHOW BESIDES PARKS AND REC OMIGODDDDDDDDD I LOVEEE IT ITS SO GREAT I CAN'T EVEN ITS PERFECTION
Best show ever every episode is hilarious great cast if you haven't watched this show you defiantly should
My boyfriends favorite shows, he has rewatched this series about 4 times now and its always just as funny.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos