- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This show is absolutely hilarious I love it! Definitely love to watch it in my free time when I need a laugh.
Who couldn't like The Office? Lovable characters and dry humor. You get addicted and binge watch it for days.
Hilarious!!! This show is a classic. Have watched these episodes multiple times. Dwight and Jim are the best.
It's hilarious and i love it. Its one of the shows where you can binge watch multiple times and not get bored
I love this TV show! THe office is so funny and its been on for awhile now. I always watch for a grat laugh!
I love the office its so relatable! And Steve Carell is hilarious! This show will have you laughing non stop!
Absolutely love this show wish it was still airing. Seriously can watch the whole series over and over again.
The office is so funny it cracks me and my cousin up every time the acting is so good from all the characters
I LOVE THE OFFICE! It's so funny . Dwight has to be my favorite character followed by ofcojrse Pam and Jim.
Best show ever. I watched every single season and episode atleast 3 times one of my all time favorite shows
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos