- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This is one of my all time favorite shows. The characters, story lines, and everything are just so well done.
This is such a funny show and i love it! me and my family watch this show together and we have family nights!
This show never gets old, I watch it all the time! It is very family oriented and I know everything about it
Who couldn't like The Office? Lovable characters and dry humor. You get addicted and binge watch it for days.
I love this show! it is so unique. They always keep me laughing through the whole show! Definitely recommend!
This show is aboslutely hilarious. it's dry humor, which I love. It always has me dying laughing. I love it.
My husband and I both love Steve Carel. Hands down one of the funniest guys doing movies today. I love lamp!
I love the office its so relatable! And Steve Carell is hilarious! This show will have you laughing non stop!
HILARIOUS. I love it. I have the entire series on DVD. Would recommend to everyone! No regrets, it's awesome.
I love this TV show! THe office is so funny and its been on for awhile now. I always watch for a grat laugh!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos