BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Nikki C.
Independence, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this show! It's so sarcastic and totally fits my humor. My favorite scene is when the cat is thrown through the ceiling. These actors are great, I don't know how they film these scenes without laughing. I would compare this to something like Parks and Rec. I feel that this is a must watch show.
Myra H.
The Office is one of my all time favorite TV shows! It's somehow hilarious and heartwarming at the same time. I've laughed, cried, and everything in between when watching episodes of The Office. I feel like the employees of Dundee Mifflin are all a part of my own weird family. Even though I finished watching the show a while ago, it is one that I continue to go back to whenever I need a solid, funny show to watch in my spare time.
Kerri G.
Brookfield, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Watch it, Watch it, Watch it! Absolutely one of my favorite shows in television history. The characters in this series bring a boring office setting to life and you learn to love them as if they were your actual friends. I keep returning to this show for my favorite episodes and to re-watch it all again and again!
Dominique L.
This show is so funny! Previously I had watched episodes here and there. But, I recently decided to watch it from the beginning and it is even more hilarious than I remembered. Dwight and Michael literally make the show so funny. There isn't one episode that isn't funny. A must watch for anyone who loves to laugh!
Desiree Z.
San Gabriel, CA
The Office is more geared towards an audience with a different kind of humor and a lot of people that I talk to don't find it funny, but I loved this show. Jim and Pam are my favorite TV couple and the office relationships are hilarious. The frenemy feuds between Jim/Dwight and Michael/Toby are what make the show!!
Nathalia M.
Kansas City, KS
I finished all my series so I decided to watch the office and I bacame a huge fan ever since its first season, I'm glad I did. The Series was original in its premise and execution, the pseudo-documentary format opening up numerous previously little explored avenues of storytelling. And it was great fun to watch.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My husband and I have been binge watching The Office and are in love with it! We aren't sure how we lived this long and never saw an original episode but many of the lines are now a part of our everyday lingo to each other. If you're looking for a comedy that you most certainly can relate to, this is the show for you!
Ayanna J.
Wichita, KS
Another show me and my guy enjoyed watching together. This show was pretty funny and I loved all of the characters. I fell in love with Mindy Kaling on this show, she reminded me a ton of me in younger days lol. I wish Michael would have never left, I lost interest after he left. He kinda held them all together.
Jessica L.
Howell, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is the best complete TV series ever created. Hours upon hours of "hilariousity" from Jim, Dwight, and Michael. Not only is the series fantastic but the packaging is also fantastic. All discs were included with no problems. I have stayed away from many "complete series" because the packaging tends to be bad but that isn't the case here. If i could I would rate way higher than five stars.
Kristina G.
The Office is my ALL TIME favorite show. I am actually so upset that they are no longer filming. I have watched every season on Netflix and belly laugh until it hurts every single episode. Steve Carell does an absolutely FABULOUS job playing the role of Michael Scott. I recommend this show to every single person.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?