- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Everyone should watch this show. I have watched it over and over and it never gets old. I wish it never ended
It is a good comedy, really enjoy watching it. Great for family watch and in love with this show. Pam and Jim
This show is a go to for me. Michael Scott is still funny even if you have seen the episode a hundred times.
Love this show! I have nothing more to say but I have to fill up space so that's what these words are for!!!
Love this show. It is very funny all the episodes keep me laughing. The characters on the show make it great!
One of the best shows ever. There is never an episode where I don't stop laughing and have great story lines
One of the funniest shows on tv. If you are looking for a comedy this one will definitely be the best choice
BEST SHOW. Watch if you love witty reality-TVesque comedies. My all time favorite, truly a classic. Love it.
Really funny show! I love to watch it! It's really entertaining and I even got my kids to start watching it.
This is the only good one. I can't stand the UK version (I think it's UK). Be and Michael really connect lol
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos