- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
My favorite show of all time. I'm actually watching it right now. If you like Seinfeld you'll love the office.
My go to TV show although I've seen all of the episodes a million times and know most if not all of the lines.
This is the perfect show for any day, when you are lazy day , when you want a laugh day , when you cry all day
sarcastic tv show, i really love it. i think the best of it is that you can imagine yourself in that situation
Such a great show. I binge watched this show and laughed, cried, and so much more. It was definitely worth it.
This is so incredibly FUNNY and entertaining. there is at least one character you can relate to, I love Dwight!
I started watching this in my psychology class so I eventually ended up watching all the seasons on my own lol
Such a funny show! The characters are relatable and loveable. You just want to watch the series over and over.
I loved this show up until Michael left. The first four seasons are the best. jim and Pam are still the best!!
One of the funniest shows I've ever watched. Its a great, belly-laughing show that anyone of any age can enjoy.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos