BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Emily C.
Clermont, FL
The office was one of my favorite shows and I'll tell you why; the show was good until Andy became the boss. So just watch the show until Michael leaves and then stop watching because honestly after that it sucks. But my favorite thing is when Jim dresses up and acts like Dwight just to piss him off haha great stuff!
Kristina G.
The Office is my ALL TIME favorite show. I am actually so upset that they are no longer filming. I have watched every season on Netflix and belly laugh until it hurts every single episode. Steve Carell does an absolutely FABULOUS job playing the role of Michael Scott. I recommend this show to every single person.
Kerri G.
Brookfield, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Watch it, Watch it, Watch it! Absolutely one of my favorite shows in television history. The characters in this series bring a boring office setting to life and you learn to love them as if they were your actual friends. I keep returning to this show for my favorite episodes and to re-watch it all again and again!
Nathalia M.
Kansas City, KS
I finished all my series so I decided to watch the office and I bacame a huge fan ever since its first season, I'm glad I did. The Series was original in its premise and execution, the pseudo-documentary format opening up numerous previously little explored avenues of storytelling. And it was great fun to watch.
Brandi R.
Coatesville, PA
One of my top favorites. So, so, funny. Steve carrell nails this show (that's what she said) and just adds the necessary ingredient to make it complete. Steve is my one of my favorite actors and I watched only a few episodes. My husband and I just started binge watching this on Netflix and we're hooked. Great cast.
Desiree Z.
San Gabriel, CA
The Office is more geared towards an audience with a different kind of humor and a lot of people that I talk to don't find it funny, but I loved this show. Jim and Pam are my favorite TV couple and the office relationships are hilarious. The frenemy feuds between Jim/Dwight and Michael/Toby are what make the show!!
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My husband and I have been binge watching The Office and are in love with it! We aren't sure how we lived this long and never saw an original episode but many of the lines are now a part of our everyday lingo to each other. If you're looking for a comedy that you most certainly can relate to, this is the show for you!
Sydney W.
The Office is probably one of my favorite TV shows. It has drama, comedy, and romance. It's amazing to watch how all the characters evolve over the many seasons. It's one of those type of shows that you can rewatch when you feel down. I love The Office and recommend watching it to my friends so they can love it too.
Dominique L.
This show is so funny! Previously I had watched episodes here and there. But, I recently decided to watch it from the beginning and it is even more hilarious than I remembered. Dwight and Michael literally make the show so funny. There isn't one episode that isn't funny. A must watch for anyone who loves to laugh!
Kate F.
Newton, NJ
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Office. It is definitely my favorite show. The actors are so good and they make it seem like it's real life. It has a serious and comedic side and makes working in an office look fun! It is so unique, I have never watched or heard of another show like it. I also love the relationships among the characters. Including Jim and Pam. The actors who play them make it seem so real and make you really believe in true love.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?