BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Kayla K.
Mesa, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have seen every season of The Office on Netflix. There isn't really any other series I can relate it too but it is kind of a toned down more in depth version of Workaholics. The humor can be seen as "stupid" sometimes but I thought the characters were great, it was fun to watch and made me laugh. Definitely recommend.
Natalie D.
Wesley Chapel, FL
One of the funniest shows on television. Endlessly quotable, and the punchline to many pop culture references. Favorite scene is "Identity theft is not a joke, Jim." Great actors. Similar to Parks and Recreation. First season is particularly cringe inducing, but funny nonetheless. I recommend this to all of my friends.
Domonique T.
Paris, TX
One of my all time favorite shows. If I'm ever down or want a good laugh, this is the show to watch. One of my fav episodes is when Michael is having everyone play a game an at the end of the episode there all holding up fake guns to shoot eachother lol. It's a must watch. Very good acting. It definitely draws you in!
Brittany W.
Orem, UT
LOVE the Office! I didn't think I would, from the initial episodes. The acting is so good but you don't realize it at first. The humor is extremely dry and some people don't catch on. It took me a few episodes, but it really grew on me. You will have inside jokes galore if you choose to watch this awesome, hilarious show!
Kasey K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Steve Carell is the only person on the show that I will never find funny. Otherwise, Dwight Schrute is my favorite character on the entire show. I love the hijinks played on him by others in the office, like when they put his office supplies in the vending machine. A show good for a lot of awkward moments and a few laughs
Emily C.
Clermont, FL
The office was one of my favorite shows and I'll tell you why; the show was good until Andy became the boss. So just watch the show until Michael leaves and then stop watching because honestly after that it sucks. But my favorite thing is when Jim dresses up and acts like Dwight just to piss him off haha great stuff!
Erica C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Omg! Okay so this is literally my favorite show ever!!! The actors are amazingly hilarious!!! My favorite scene is from the episode that Phyllis gets flashed in the parking lot. Michael makes stupid joke and it's hilarious!!! Steve Carell is brilliant in this show! If you love the office you'll love Parks & Recreation!
Heather S.
Bath, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If I could own every single season, I would. If I could afford it. The Office is an energetic, hilarious, on the floor laughing, TV show that is absolutely rememberable. If you have never seen an episode of The Office, I highly recommend picking up a season or trying to get some on your local channels. It's THE BEST.
Krystal H.
maryland
Steve carol. It's funny as hell. The first episode will have u hooked. On Netflix u can binge watch. I mean there are so many times I've cried because of laughing so hard. Even when Steve left the show the rest of the characters held there own. In fact spoiler alert after -- has her second baby the show gets even better.
Azadeh V.
I just recently re-watched the entire series on Netflix and remembered how lovable and funny this show is! It's a great sitcom with romance, comedy, relatable situations for office workers, and some hilarious not-so-relatable ones. Plus, there are so many funny one-liners I always hear dropped into everyday conversation!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?