- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I enjoy the extremely dry humor all the characters bring to the show. just a touch of weird reality that draws me in
I'm watching this right now, for the 1000th time. Michael Scott is my favorite character. Dwight Shrute I my 2nd fav.
It's hilarious, too many inappropriate jokes, but i still love it whatsoever. also the characters are just so amazing
So funny...rarely does the American version of a show equal the hilarity of the original, but this one surpassed it.
This is the all time funniest TV series I've ever watched. I watched all seasons with my son and we laughed so hard.
It's super funny and I love all of the characters, Michael is absolutely stuck up and so stupid that it's just great
This show is the best!!! I love the humor and the characters. I've rewatched this so many times and it never gets old
Favorite TV show of all time. Every episode has me laughing until I cry. Dwight is my favorite character (obviously).
The office is such a funny and great show! I definitely recommand this to anyone who wants to watch a series comedy!
This show is funny and awkward all at the same time. I really enjoy it. I watch this every so often it makes me laugh
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos