BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Azadeh V.
I just recently re-watched the entire series on Netflix and remembered how lovable and funny this show is! It's a great sitcom with romance, comedy, relatable situations for office workers, and some hilarious not-so-relatable ones. Plus, there are so many funny one-liners I always hear dropped into everyday conversation!
Maria W.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The office US is by far the funniest, dumbest, and corniest show ever, but that's what makes it so amazing. There is no way anyone could give this show less than 5 stars, and you'll just have to watch to find out why! It's beyond hilarious, and no matter how many times I watch it, it's still as great at the first time!
Sabella M.
I honestly love the Office so much. I was so emotionally connected to the characters when it was on. They all did such a great job keeping the viewers engaged, and their acting was so great. The writing is so witty, clever, and funny. When you have great writers and great actors together, you get a great show as a result.
Elizabeth A.
Cicero, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love love love this show! I used to watch it on TV but I wasn't constant with the episodes so thank God for Netflix, I actually watched the whole series and now I am watching again. It's a hilarious sarcastic show were you have to understand sarcasm to get the jokes. I don't think it's for everyone. I love it though.
Sara S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite shows. It mixes a documentary style show with humor. It's very similar to Parks and Recreation but the characters are more realistic. The actors are wonderful and they really get into their characters. The relationships between the characters are fun to watch and grow.I recommend this show 100%
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who doesn't like this show? Hilarious. If I'm in a bad mood, this can turn around my day. I love the actors in the show! Every episode is hilarious. I haven't seen any other show like it ! I highly recommend it. I started watching this after it had been out for a little, so I binge watch on Netflix from time to time.
Natalie D.
Wesley Chapel, FL
One of the funniest shows on television. Endlessly quotable, and the punchline to many pop culture references. Favorite scene is "Identity theft is not a joke, Jim." Great actors. Similar to Parks and Recreation. First season is particularly cringe inducing, but funny nonetheless. I recommend this to all of my friends.
Domonique T.
Paris, TX
One of my all time favorite shows. If I'm ever down or want a good laugh, this is the show to watch. One of my fav episodes is when Michael is having everyone play a game an at the end of the episode there all holding up fake guns to shoot eachother lol. It's a must watch. Very good acting. It definitely draws you in!
Yovanna V.
Bay Shore, NY
One of the best shows ever made! If I ever run out of things to watch or I am just bored this is my go to television series. The characters, the episodes everything is perfection. It will make you laugh, cry, feel awkward and everything else that makes for a well rounded comedy that makes you keep coming back for more.
Sara G.
Charlotte , NC
I absolutely love this show, it's hilarious. However, at first it was not my favorite. The first few episodes get some taking used to, especially with the humor but they WILL get you hooked on it. Every character adds something special, especially Michael Scott. I have watched this show way more times than I can count.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?