BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Jenn B.
Santa Cruz, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this TV show! It's super funny and also has a real story line and a plot. The characters are real and relatable but also hilarious at the same time. It's semi-similar to Parks and Recreation, however I think this show is funnier than Parks and Rec.
Neha B.
Alameda, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is brilliant through and through. You can watch the actors grow through the seasons and the humor only gets better. The acting is excellent and the actors are lovable. Definitely a must watch !
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
I am not exaggerating when I say this is my favorite comedy series of all time. I watch this any time I can’t figure out what to watch, and regardless of how many times Ive seen it it still makes me double over in laughter!
Kayla S.
Woodstock, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my favorite show at the moment. When I am not busy, I am watching The Office. It is my current Netflix binge. I had many people tell me that I needed to watch Parks and Rec. During a holiday break from college, I binge watched it and fell in love. I had never watched The Office and once I found out that it was created by the same producer who created Parks and Rec and that they were similar, I figured I would try it. I watched a couple episodes and fell in love. All of the characters are so different but also so dynamic to the show. I have not finished the show yet but I am excited to keep watching more episodes. By far, my favorite character is Jim and my favorite relationship is Jim and Dwight. The things that Jim does to Dwight are the funniest parts of the show and what makes it funny is the fact that Dwight believes all of the things that Jim says. In my opinion, this is one of the best shows ever created and needs to be watched by anyone who hasn't seen it before.
Bonnie L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I'm a huge fan of The Office!!! The show was well written and produced!!! The actor's and actress's does such wonderful portrayals of their characters that you learn to love and hate then have mixed feelings. I always recommend this show to my friends!
Sarah M.
I recently just started watching this and I’m already hooked ! I think it is so funny. It seems so relatable and I love the style and everything of the show ! I would definitely recommend it !
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
This show is just amazing. It's the kind of show that you can't just watch 1 episode - you WILL binge watch. It has the perfect level of humor, cringe, romance, and drama. I love it!
Jessica F.
How can I even begin to review this show??? To start I fell in love with this show with the episode Stress Relief Pt 1. I had always heard of the show but between my gazillion activities as a student in high school I never had the time to watch. After that episode I was hooked! I had to find the dvds and start the show from the beginning!

I really loved Steve Carell as the manager made the show throughout the seasons. When he left it was seriously heartbreaking but the show was able to continue and have a great story line. The constant turnover of managers also made this show entertaining. BUT not as entertaining as the constant pranking Jim did to Dwight! It is seriously one of the good parts of the show.

The love between Jim and Pam is also super sweet and if you have ever experienced that kind of love it is extremely relatable.
I think when it comes down to it this show and its characters ARE relatable and that is the beauty of this show.
Rachal A.
Such a funny show! The Office is a great to watch when you want a stupid-funny kind of show. I catch myself watching the series over and over again. Give it a try. :)
Raven T.
Fair Lawn, NJ
The Office is my favorite show HANDS DOWN. If you can get through the fire drill episode without cracking up, there's something wrong with you, not the show. The actors vibe so well together, it's effortless, it feels like the characters are real and are working in a real office, regardless of the chaos. I am a TV and film junkie, I've seen it all, and I always come back to The Office as my favorite. I can watch the episodes 100x again. At the very least, the stupidity of Michael Scott will put a smile on your face. It's one of those shows that you can tune into at any episode, but I guarantee you'll be hooked to watch it start to finish. Anyone who says Parks & Rec is better is crazy; this is what paved the way!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?