- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I just could not get into this show. I was a little disappointed, because I usually love shows with this kind of humor.
Hands down one of my favorite shows for the longest time. Steve Carrell is hilarious, the dynamic of the cast is great
This show is so historical and dry. It's my kind of humor so I can relate to it really well. Steve Carell is hilarious.
I don't getting excited when I see The Office is on, but whenever I watch it I ask myself why I don't keep up with it.
It will forever be one of my all time favorite shows! I fell in love with each character and they left me wanting more!
I used to watch this show every single day. I like the older episodes better but I still enjoy it every one in awhile.
Best show ever on television. So many excellent memories. And really nice to watch as a person from the Scranton area.
You need to be a bit mature to understand this comedy i happen to love it and it's a kickoff from the European version
It took me a while to warm up to this quirky show, but now it has stolen my heart. Steve Carrell really made the show.
Watched the entire series TWICE. I absolutly loove this show. I rank it at the same level as friends. Very good comedy
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos