BY THE OFFICE

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Maddie C.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The office is one of my all time favorite shows. It's hilarious and touches your heart. After all nine seasons you find yourself attached to all of the characters and not wanting to let go. The last episode is so sad and I cry every time I watch it. I have recommended the show to lots of friends and they all love it as much as I do.
Laura J.
Kansas City, MO
My all time favorite tv show. The first season is almost painfully awkward, but stick with it and you will be glad you did. Jim and Pam love story is one of the best and really well done. Dwight and the rest of characters on the show will grow on you too. This show is funny, relatable, ridiculous and sweet all at the same time.
Vanessa C.
San Antonio, TX
THIS SHOW IS AMAZING. I had watched it before, but I had to rewatch it again! Michael Scott makes the whole show. Although I was skeptical & a bit hesistant to keep watching the show once Michael left, I'm glad I did. The rest of the characters still make it entertaining to watch. If you haven't watched this, I HIGHLY recommend it.
Callie E.
Chiefland, FL
The Office is a fourth wall busting love- story that chronicles the relationship of two employees of Dunder-Mifflin, Jim Halpert and Pam Weasley, and their ridiculous co-workers. Bring tissues, you will need them for both tears of joy and heartache as these two find love in the breakneck pace of the wholesale paper supply industry.
Alexandria W.
Wellsburg, WV
I have seen every episode of this show multiple times, but I keep watching them over and over. It's now the type of show I leave on while I'm cleaning the house or not really paying attention. The acting is amazing, and the storylines are hilarious. I love that the actors speak to the camera. It's overall one of my favorite shows.
Michaela L.
Richmond, KY
Literally the best show ever. Decided to watch it on netflix a while ago and I fell in love from episode one. Steve Carell, John Krasinski, jenna fischerand rainn wilson are absolutely amazing. The show is hysterical and touches on major issues in a satirical manner while still managing to have a gripping storyline. Wonderful show.
Lexi R.
New Castle, PA
This is one of the funniest shows I've ever watched. It has amazing casting and funny characters. Although some might think its like a show that it doesn't matter what episode you watch it does have a storyline behind it. The story line of Jim and Pam's love life and the story of everyones future. its an amazing show I recommend
Sarah S.
Dayton, OH
This is the absolute best tv series of all time! It somehow managed to continue to be funny, and deliver after the exit of Steve Carrell. Generally such a major character leaving is the death blow to a series. This show continued to deliver right up until the end when it beautifully wrapped up all the story lines like a pro.
sarah b.
Simpsonville, SC
The Office is such a great show to watch if you're looking for a good laugh. All the actors are perfect for the characters they play and they truly make the show come to life. This show is like no other show on television right now. It's comedic scenes will have you laughing out loud. I would recommend this show to anyone.
Claire C.
This is one of the best shows ever created. If you haven't watched it yet, seriously what are you waiting for? The cast works off each other in a way rarely seen before and it will make you wish there was a camera in your office so you could look into the camera when your coworkers are doing something annoying or ridiculous.
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?