BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Jamie L.
S Williamsprt, PA
The Office is absolutely hilarious. The characters are very relatable and the show takes typical, mundane office situations and makes them funny and outlandish. There is a lot of witty humor and fast paced, sometimes dry jokes. I stopped watching after Steve Carrell left the show. But I would definitely recommend giving it a try.
Alishia J.
Jacksonville, FL
These show is stupid funny. Literally some of the things that happen are so stupid that they are hilarious. Even though its a comedy there are parts that will make you tear up and fall in love. I finished this series so quickly but only because i got addicted.the characters are so quirky and weird that you uust have to love them
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
One of the best comedies of all time...very well written and incredibly relatable. Like many people, I think the show went downhill a bit when Michael left, but I've still watched the entire series multiple times. I especially appreciate that you can pitch up an watch an episode at any time without needing much prior knowledge. Legendary show!
Laura J.
Kansas City, MO
My all time favorite tv show. The first season is almost painfully awkward, but stick with it and you will be glad you did. Jim and Pam love story is one of the best and really well done. Dwight and the rest of characters on the show will grow on you too. This show is funny, relatable, ridiculous and sweet all at the same time.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The Office is a classic favorite; all of the actors play their characters extremely well. I felt like towards Season that the show started to get a bit old; don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan but the series needed to come to a close. If you want to hear some great jokes, I recommend this show ... you never know what to expect.
Michaela L.
Richmond, KY
Literally the best show ever. Decided to watch it on netflix a while ago and I fell in love from episode one. Steve Carell, John Krasinski, jenna fischerand rainn wilson are absolutely amazing. The show is hysterical and touches on major issues in a satirical manner while still managing to have a gripping storyline. Wonderful show.
sabrina g.
This show holds a special place in my heart. I loved the concept of working at a sort of "dead end job". This show was totally relatable! It was real life ! Just going to work at a job with a bunch of different personalities and with a boss that always had no idea what he was doing ! The acting was phenomenal! #jimandpamporvida
Nikki P.
Lynchburg, VA
I absolutely adore this show. I've rewatched it several times, it just never gets old to me. If you're a fan of comedy and like shows that take day to day scenarios and humor to them in ways you wouldn't expect, I definitely recommend giving this show a try. The characters are different and create a wonderful dynamic and storyline.
Vanessa C.
San Antonio, TX
THIS SHOW IS AMAZING. I had watched it before, but I had to rewatch it again! Michael Scott makes the whole show. Although I was skeptical & a bit hesistant to keep watching the show once Michael left, I'm glad I did. The rest of the characters still make it entertaining to watch. If you haven't watched this, I HIGHLY recommend it.
Annabell C.
This is by far my most favorite comedy show in the whole entire world. I have watched it and then rewatched it at least 20 times and it still never gets old. If you have never seen this show get off influenster and go on watch32.com(you can watch movies and shows for free) or Netflix if you have that and go watch that right now!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?