- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Office humor is calm but chaotic. It is a very unique show that I am always happy to watch. Is similar to Parks and Recreation.
This show is absolutely hilarious and a great one to watch after a long day at work. The episodes are quick and easy to watch.
Great, great show! The characters are all offbeat yet relatable...exaggerated versions of people we all know! They crack me up!
It's a great show, and I love watching it but when I need to study I can't cause I'm so into it and I don't finish my homework
Love this show I have literally watched every single episode multiple times and it never gets old, wish the series never ended
Super funny show with a great cast. They all give that special something to make the show great and take it to the next level.
I have watched this show from beginning to end at least 6 times. I love all the actors and their parts. Absolutely hilarious!!
This show was awesome, wish it would have never ended! They were all hilarious with their humor. I wanted a Dwight bobble head!
Can be really funny, but also very obnoxious at times. Micheal Scott is really one of those love him/hate him type characters.
funniest short show out there. entertaining and jim & pam are #goalz the first season is kinda sucky but after that it's great.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos