- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Dwight will always make you laugh. The characters on the show are super relatable and you'll find yourself right in the office.
Can't get enough of this show. Funny and interesting great for after a long day at work. To relax and get some good laughs in.
This is a great series! Such a disapointment it's no longer on. Steve Carrell is by far one of the funniest guys on television!
I love the office. I would watch it all day if my lifestyle allowed! The perfect show to watch, alone, with friends, or family.
It's a great show, and I love watching it but when I need to study I can't cause I'm so into it and I don't finish my homework
One of the funniest shows. It took me a couple episodes to get into it but once you get to know the characters it's hilarious.
funniest short show out there. entertaining and jim & pam are #goalz the first season is kinda sucky but after that it's great.
This show was great in the beginning, but sadly started to go downhill when Steve Carrell left. It did pick up towards the end.
This show is a classic. I've seen every episode multiple times! it never fails to make me laugh. I think all my friends agree.
Watched from beginning until the end and enjoyed it, you get to really love the characters in the show, and can always rewatch.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos