- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
A great show that surpassed its U.K. Original. Fantastic writing and acting. I go back and rewatch my favorite episodes on Netflix.
Witty, hilarious, endearing, and excellent character development. Touched on serious as well as fun things that we all experience.
Super funny series. You have the nerds, the secret loves, the cool kids and the losers, but they're all friends and stick together.
First couple episodes aren't that good, but once it's set up it's hilarious. i binge watch the entire series at least twice a year.
Hands down one of the most funny shows on TV. I hated when it ended. The office relationships, pranks and actors were all amazing.
We love this show! We watch it over and over and know a lot of the lines. It's a classic and we don't ever get tired of watching it
My all time favorite TV show. It's the type of show that you can watch at any time to cheer yourself up! Michael Scott is the best!
FUNNET SHOW IN THE WORLD!!!! Hilarious! I love, love, love it! Steve is my favorite character! everything he does is spot on funny.
Funny funny funny show. I love the humor 8n this show. It's not for everyone but I can get ino it! I wish it never stopped airing!
Soo intelligently and creatively hilarious. I love everything about this show. This is quoted at least once a week in my household.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos