BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Sarah S.
This show has definitely set a high standard for a professional workplace should be. With 9 seasons of The Office, you will be there for every moment that these characters experience. The growth that they achieve by the end of the series is really touching. You will have endless laughs and will constantly be cheering these characters on.
Brienna K.
If you're ever in need of a chuckle, this is your show.

It may not have you crying with laughter every time, but this show is so quotable it's scary. I find myself whipping out a Michael Scott phrase on the daily.

The characters are so lovable and it has a fairly loose plot line so it's easy to watch a couple episodes here and there.
Vilmarie S.
Springfield, MA
Hands down the best show ever.
I have watched this show more than a million times my boyfriend hates that i know the show by heart. I can't ever get enough of this show. I love every one of the characters on the show. W e all know a Michael scott,Pam beasley, Jim Halpert,Dwight schrute,kevin,oscar,phyllis,meredith,ryan,kelly,creed and a toby. Everyone loves to hate they're boss. overall this show is a must watch! I've gotten friends and family to watch this show!
Jillian D.
Hialeah, FL
This was the first show that I ever watched all the episodes to it carefully and took time for it. This show never failed to make cry of laughter and the actors were so natural with the camera as if they were real people. I recommend this show if you like a comedy and if you have ever watched Parks and Recreation you will love this!!
alexa e.
The first season is rough, okay it's REALLY tough. Awkward characters that are trying to establish themselves through second hand embarrassing situations was painful to watch.

But the seasons onwards make it SO worth it too watch. Michael Scott aka Steve Carrell carries this series into one of the best series of all times! All the characters are likable and annoying in their own way but undeniably all are unique. I love this series and it's one of my favorites!!
Denise W.
Farmington, MI
This TV show may appear random and boring at first, but quickly becomes humorous and relaxing once you learn the characters. Michael Scott, the manager of the Scranton, Pennsylvania branch of Dunder Mifflin (a paper company) is completely awkward and many times out of line in deciding how to spend office time and in his comments. The employees reactions to his social gaffees are ridiculous to the point that it is easy to let go of how unrealistic it really is.
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm watching this show on Netflix as I write this review. I think the first two seasons were the funniest. I can't believe how much I missed the show. I watched every episode up until the season finale. This was such a great show I wish it didn't have to end. Pam and Jim forever! This was such a hilarious show and I could not stop cracking up
Kai L.
Nashville , TN
This is a top 5 favorite show of all time for me. i could literally watch it a million times and not get tired of it. i have owned the seasons on dvd before but in the age of hulu/netflix there is no need for that because you can stream it anytime with your monthly subscription. i would highly recommend this series to anyone who likes comedies.
Heather G.
Poolville , Tx
I love this show! I have watched all seasons more than once. My favorite scene is Asian Jim. Hands down, makes me laugh every time. Gun Safety Dwight runs a close second. I'm quite fond of all the actors, and even though I've seen all the episodes multiple times, I haven't caught on to any mistakes or bad acting. Why did they cancel!!??
Betsy D.
Paxton , Il
To me - comedy gold! you have lots of different comedy types: the clown (michael), the straight man (jim), the deadpan (dwight)...etc!
i love the "mockumentary" series, lots of laughs and funny situations.
i think it's great that each show can be watched on it's own, but there is also a running plot line throughout the entire series!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?