- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This could be my all time favorite TV series. When I made it to the last episode I cried my eyes out cause it was over. it's amazing
This TV show might be a little hard to get into, but after the 2nd episode I was hooked. The characters storyline is worth following
My favorite show. No shame! It's funny and relatable and so well scripted. If you find the humour in everyday life, this is for you!
I had watched up until the exit of Steve Carrell, but recently watched the entire series. SO good! Hilarious, fun, just a must watch.
The funniest show next to Seinfeld. It is definitely something you have to learn to love, others agree that it's just to darn funny.
I love this show! Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though I've probably seen every episode 3 times)
Funny and buildable comedy. A show I can watch and laugh with my kids. (teenagers) have to admit I enjoyed the American version best.
Where do I begin...The Office is a show you will not regret watching. Its hilarious, and the more you get into it the funnier it is.
It is the greatest show of all time. I watch it literally all day. As soon as the 9th season is over, I start it from the beginning.
Best show to ever air... I stopped watching when Michael Scott (Steve carell) left. He, hands down is my favorite TV character ever.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos