- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Funny af amazing TV show i would recommend it to anyone and everyone its soon funny and interesting i watched all the seasons already
This show has a very dry humor that not a lot of people will understand ur I believe it's one of the best shows in the 2000s- 2010s!
This could be my all time favorite TV series. When I made it to the last episode I cried my eyes out cause it was over. it's amazing
You can't beat Michael Scott & the crew. This show is absolutely hilarious and draws you in each time. Very similar to parks and rec!
All time favorite show, hands down. I've watched every episode a few dozen times. Michael Scott is like a family member in our house.
Hilarious show with both overt and subtle humor. Only downfall is how addicting it is! Definitely worth a watch, very easy to follow
Im so said i knew nothing about this show. I watched all nine season in two weeks and i am in love . So funny i wish there was more .
This show is just a feel good show. There is always something funny happening and you really get to know how deep the characters are.
One of my favorite shows! Have watched it two times through. Jim and Pam are my favorite TV couple of all time. Such a feel good show
This is a really great show. All the characters are super funny. Some of the episodes can be monotonous but overal it's a great show.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos