BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
jahanara S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Well.. I always loved the office, Micheal always brightens up my day and when I watch the show I try not to go past the season when Michael is no longer on the show... the show should have ended with Michael, it was not that great after he left... but I loved it while he was there... the season finale was not really the best! everything was patched up real quick and in a nice cute bow!
Hannah S.
Klamath Falls, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Literally the best show of all time! I'm currently marathoning it all for the easily the tenth time! Favorite scene? There are too many to count! Jim and Pam's wedding episode will make me cry every time. There are so many funny and little quirky parts that you kind of forget about then when rewatching it makes you laugh till you cry. ABSOLUTE must see series!
Alyssa T.
So hilarious!! Steve Carell is absolutely brilliant in this! So sad that the show was cancelled but anyone who loves to laugh will think this show is terrific. Check out the office! Will not disappoint. You can't even just pick a random episode and I guarantee you that there will be something that will make you rolling on the floor laughing.
Jess E.
Columbus, GA
I started the watching The Office when I was in high school and instantly fell in love with the characters. I tried to keep up with it through college and my mom and I still talk about the episodes. I really loved Michael, Dwight, Jim and Pam. I recommend watching the show to all of my friends especially the ones who work in office buildings.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is such a funny and cleaver watch. The characters are all unbelievably funny but oddly relatable at the same time. There's a bit of everything, comedy, romance, drama, and just plain shenanigans. Every actor and actress gives it their all and I truly loved this series! This is great quick watch for something lighthearted and funny.
Mariah C.
Love this show. I watch it over and over. It's never not funny and the acting is incredible. The characters are all enjoyable, even if you love to hate them. It's a series mocumentary about life at a boring sales company, but the shenanigans are endless. It explores both outrageous plot lines, and very realistic human ones. Love it always
Andrea P.
Philadelphia, PA
Why shouldn't anyone love The Office? It's a rare show having lovable, yet over-the-top characters, engaging plotlines, and no shortage of humanizing moments that really let the audience empathize with these moments and situations. I'm from nearby Scranton, where the show is set, and I am so proud to be represented by such a phenomenal show.
Emily A.
Moses Lake, WA
The Office is fantastic. While later seasons didn't live up to earlier years promise, it was still a great show to the end. It brought characters who I love and remember dearly today: Jim and Pam, Michael, Stanley. And the actors! Who doesn't love Mindy Kaling? Steve Carrell? Just a great, funny show set in a faux reality setting. Love it!
Stephanie M.
Love. This. Show. It honestly took a decent amount of episodes in before I was laughing out loud and wanting more. It only gets better with every episode. And once you get a feel for each character, you truly start to appreciate the humor and wittiness of the show! Each character adds an interesting, fun dynamic. Especially Dwight!! Oh my.
Erin M.
Ithaca, NY
I think this show is really entertaining. I like how it's shot like a reality show and the dynamics between characters are hilarious. I didn't care for the show as much in the last couple of seasons after Steve Carell left. The dynamic of the show changed a lot after that. Definitely check it out if you're looking for a lighthearted comedy!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?