- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I watch this on Netflix. I have seen every episode. And we are right now researching all the episodes. It is a funny look at office life.
Best show ever! I'm obsessed with the characters, the storylines, and the comedic timing. I could watch it every day and never get bored.
I just started watching the office but I love it! Great dynamic amongst the class and funny jokes that don't get nasty. Great characters.
I have watched all nine serious multiple times it's hilarious. Michael will have you rolling I really wished the seasons have never ended
Best show ever. This show makes you laugh and cry. The actors are perfect and you can relate to them so much. I'm in love with this show
My boyfriend and brother's favorite show! They have gotten me hooked on it as well! John Krasinski has become one of my favorite actors!
What can be said? We've seen each episode so many times we can, and do, quote them. If you haven't watched this yet, YOU ARE MISSING OUT.
By far nbc best comedy Michael Scott is hilarious a lot funnier then the British version I just love this show, best episode Scott's tots
The office is a Hilarious show 10 out of 10 recommend you should totally go watch it on Netflix because it's fantastic and Pam is my life
This is one of my all time favorite shows! Jim and Pam are everything! So sweet! I wish I worked in an office as great as Dunder Mifflin.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos