- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This show is hilarious. It makes me laugh so hard that I literally cry! If you haven't seen this yet, it's time you give it a try. So funny
Sometimes its funny, sometimes not so much. It's not a show I set my timer for but if its on and nothing else is I don't mind watching it.
It's just a really funny show some of it doesn't make sense but it's something me and boy friend like to watch so we can laugh pretty hard.
Everyone loves the office. It's slow pace ironic comedy draws you in and keeps you coming back for more. Plus Steve Corel is one of my favs
Steve Carrell made a hilarious name for himself as the one and only Michael Scott. I loved the super dry wit and humor this show provided.
Favorite TV show ever! I have watched it three times! It's most similar to Park and Rec, and 30 Rock. All three are NBC workplace comedies.
One of the best shows of all time!!!!!!!!!!!! Highly suggest you clear your schedule for the next week and start binge watching this now!!!
I love this show, it's amazing. Whenever I'm down, I put The Office on and it really brightens my mood. I am so happy that it's on Netflix!
Absolutly loved this show. One of my favorites. The relationship seemed so relatable and each episode brought something funny to the table.
Very funny show. You can rewatch it and never get tired of it. Some episodes are better than others but even the "bad" episodes are funny.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos