BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Emily C.
Made me laugh, made me cry, made me want to work at a paper company! I'm on my second time watching the show and still love it. Watching the characters develop, interact, and react to their crazy situations always keeps me laughing. I would recommend this show to anyone and everyone, it has a little of everything in it to keep all viewers happy!
Debra B.
Asheboro, NC
I did not watch The Office while it was on regular prime time. Only after the last show did I get interested in this show. I fell in love with Pam and Jim. The writers did a wonderful job keeping me entertained but the show was never predictable. I think everyone should watch this from the first show to the last. I mean, have an "Office" binge!
Selina M.
N Hollywood, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite shows. Whenever I try to think of my favorite character I just can't decide. Steve Carrell is just perfect as Michael, and I think Dwight is one of the best characters ever created. Also, who couldn't love the whole Jim and Pam saga! I frequently do marathons of this show and I'm always sad when I get to the last episode!
Lindsey C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of the best TV shows to have ever been created. Please do yourself a favor and watch this show. It's my second favorite true comedy TV show next to Parks and Rec which is my all time favorite. It's so hilarious and all the characters have such funny personalities and the storylines are just to die for. You can't go wrong with watching this show.
LK L.
Glendale, CA
So sad that this series is over! I still rewatch it on Netflix and it still feels like you are watching it for the first time! Great actors, acting and will keep you smiling. I love the relationship between Michael and Toby and my favorite scene is when Toby returns to work and Michael yells NO! NO! NOOOOOO! lolll top favorite shows of all time!
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of those shows that you can watch a million times and still get teary eyed right after laughing so hard your insides hurt. All of my co-workers and I relate to this show, we talk about the antics and it makes us feel closer as a result. And we all want that love story...you know the one I am talking about. It is a beautiful and hilarious show. Must see.
Emily N.
Oh my gosh, where do I even start?! this is my FAVORITE tv show I have ever seen. I have honestly watched all nine seasons at least five times each and I know the episodes line for line. Michael Scott never fails to crack me up and I cannot imagine the world without Jim and Pam, and of course Dwight. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this show and I always will.
Vanesa P.
I would say this is the best show of all time. When you start watching it, the camera quality is not amazing but the acting is phenomenal and it is so hilarious. My favorite scene has got to be the first episode where Michael makes that noise as he is pretending to run. This show was not like other shows when it came out but I can tell that there are other shows that copied the mockumentary in similar ways like Parks and Recreation. I definitely think this is a must watch show.
Danielle R.
Kansas City, MO
It's a classic. I had caught a few episodes of the shower here and there when it was still on the air and I didn't get why people loved it so much. Well thanks to Netflix I started from the beginning and binge watched the whole series. After the first few episodes I finally understood what all the hype was about. Where do I find a Jim of my own? LOL
Keianna F.
if you're easily offended this is NOT the show for you. it is absolutely hilarious but sensitive people may end the show pissed off. some of the jokes are racist but it's all to show how ignorant the main character, Michael the manager, is. My roommate and I die laughing at the screen every episode. It's our favorite show on Netflix to binge watch!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?