- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I wish I could give this show 20 stars! Pam and Jim are my favorite TV couple, Dwight is insane (but funny!), and Michael Scott is hilarious
Now this is for the US version. I haven't finished the series yet but its hilarious. And the character development over the seasons are great
LOVE this show. Cracks me up every time I watch it. The characters crack me up. I can never watch this without laughing and enjoying myself.
Steve Carell is without a doubt the soul of this show. It wasn't bad after he left though, just different. Jim and Pam are #relationshipgoals
I'm from Scranton. It all totally makes sense to me. I love to hate Micheal. Naturally love the humor & the chemistry between all the actors.
I love the way this show is filmed. Documentary style with the interviews. I also love how accurately they were able to capture office life.
This show is hilarious. Has such a lovely variety of characters. My favorite is Dwight. I like his sense of humor. It's a fun show to watch.
I adore this show. It was a little slow toward the end but overall this is one of my favorite shows ever. I love the humor and overall style.
This is hilarious! every episode keeps you laughing and that's what i loved about it. The episodes were different but still had a story line.
Possibly one of the best and funniest tv shows that I've seen. Michael Scott is the main reason why the show was as good and funny as it was
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos