- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Early seasons were gold. Nowadays I'll watch it, but it's not even half as good as it was with the original cast. Old reruns are still funny.
This is hysterical. the show is so relatable and that's why i love it. it has normal but funny characters and scenarios that relate to life.
I've watched at least all the episodes three times, I will always love this shows simple gags and the perfect imperfect love of Jim and Pam.
Gut busting laughter! How can one find themself wishing to work in an environment in which the characters dislike? This show is nonstop fun!
My husband got me into this show. It wasn't my cup of tea, but I slowly got into it, & now I've seen every episode 20+ times! It's hilarious!
My all time favorite show!!!! I don't want to spoil it but I am literally Michael Scott, kinda weirdo that always wants to have friends lol!!
LOVE this show. Cracks me up every time I watch it. The characters crack me up. I can never watch this without laughing and enjoying myself.
My calculus teacher would play this while we did our homework, and it was the best feel good show to watch while slaving away doing math hw.
Very funny and all the connections and relationships built with the characters will leave you wanting more and have our emotionally attached.
This show is not my favorite mabey that's because I don't watch it very much but when I do watch it nothing really catches my eye very much.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos