- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
The Office is hands down one of the best comedy shows I have ever seen! It is super silly and really dry sometimes but I will watch it forever
You have to watch every single episode & season of the office. This show is filled with so many up's and downs and you'll absolutely love it!
I've watched at least all the episodes three times, I will always love this shows simple gags and the perfect imperfect love of Jim and Pam.
Funny dry slapstick humor. Lots of the humor is in the pauses where the characters stare at you while you slap your knee laughing. Great cast
Very funny and all the connections and relationships built with the characters will leave you wanting more and have our emotionally attached.
It's the office. It's a classic and hilarious, how could you not watch it? It's natural humor and can't watch without laughing. Great actors!
Not my kind of humor. I tried to get into this show and it was impossible for me. My roommate loved the show so I thought I'd give it a try.
This show was really funny in the beginning. But not as much at the end. I see why it didn't last. I would probably rewatch the first season.
Early seasons were gold. Nowadays I'll watch it, but it's not even half as good as it was with the original cast. Old reruns are still funny.
If you don't love this show, then you probably have no sense of humor. That's an unfair statement, but you get my point. Love, love, love it.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos