BY THE OFFICE #9 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Laughed and cried watching every season. How could you not enjoy this series! My favorite scenes usually consist of Dwight and Jim for comedy and Jim and Pam for the romance. It is not similar to other series although many new series kinda followed suite in how they structured theirs. The acting is great and the writers did a fantastic job! I have all the seasons on DVD!
Sarah S.
My husband and I watched the full Office series when it was on Netflix. This is such a great series that even has a phenomenal finale. The show makes you laugh continuously while also giving you great relationships to follow and fall in love with. This is definitely a great recommendation for anyone wanting a quick episode (28 minutes) that will leave you
David S.
Logan, Utah
I miss this show and really wish that it never had to wrap up (though understand why it did).

I started out watching the original, British, format of the show (which ended after two series) but was happy to meet some new/similar friends across the pond. Such clever writing, engaging characters, and that Jim+Pam love story... heart melting and tear-jerking.
This show is in my all-time top 10.
Ally B.
Drexel Hill, PA
For what the first season lacks, this show makes up for over and over again. You will grow to love the awkward and uncomfortable humor. Steve Carrell does an amazing job as Michael Scott and portrays a outrageous character in the most believable way. Each actor plays their character so well the viewer watches them morph into that fictional person each episode.
Caroline F.
As a fan of the original "Office" I was, of course, skeptical about the American remake. We have many shining beacons to shows that have bombed badly when transferred across the ocean. However, pinch me I must be dreaming, this version of the show is actually very good. I should also point out that I'm British and, as blasphemous as it might be to my fellow countrymen, I believe that the US version to be every bit as good as the original with excellent casting and smart writing throughout.
Grismary M.
Maitland
Funniest show in the entire world! I have laughed and laughed. Beautiful love story with Pam and Jim, but also hilarious office pranks, and characters that sometimes relates to your real life workplace. Not a family comedy, but definitely something that needs to be watched with friends who love to have a good time or just by yourself when you need to laugh.
Jenn J.
This is by far one of these best shows ever created. Character development is key so start from the beginning. The first 5 seasons are funny, smart, and sweet. It's fun to watch these corky relationships develop. Sometimes you cringe watching Michael Scott try to fit in to his "work family".
I feel the writers fall into a slump for the 6th season.. And you can tell the actors are aware of that.
They end the series well and slump or no slump it's sill a pleasure to watch.
Highly recommend!

Nora C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If you love a weird and dry sense of humor.. This show is perfect. Steve Carell is absolutely hilarious. I always loved watching it whenever it came on tv, but if you have a way of watching it in order, it's a million times better. The first season is kind of slow, but it's only 6 episodes. After that it's gets better. I got my best friend addicted to this show!
Josie L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fun, extremely funny, and fascinating. This show could go on forever and I would be amused by unique, quirky characters and their over-the-top antics the whole time. Despite the hyperbolic nature of the characters and some events, it is still fairly grounded in reality by more normal characters who also realize how strange the people around them are.
Crystal L.
Rosedale, MD
Such a great show. It's silly and heart warming. The whole series is streaming on Netflix. The character are funny and you get to feeling invested in them. It's great to follow along in the series from the beginning, but you can really watch any episode and enjoy. Steve Carrell as Michael Scott is hilarious and you'll want a romance like Jim and Pam.
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?