- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I'm not sure this needs a review. This show is perfectly cast. It's smart, funny, and sometimes really tugs at the heart strings. Go watch it.
My favorite comedy, by far. I have probably watched it at least 3 times, beginning to end. Sometimes a dry humor, but hilarious, none the less.
Favorite show ever. Very funny, relatable. I like the short 25 minute show as well- it gives me time to sneak in one episode or binge on a few.
One of the best shows ever, hilarious!! Characters are the best, cast is just perfect. I can watch it over and over. i recommended to everyone.
I was not very intrigued to watch this at all. My younger sister forced me to watch this and I'm very glad she did. It's a great comedy series!
One of the best shows ever. The Office is so relatable but Steve Carrell and all of the other actors are simply genius. Dwight is our favorite.
Great show. Loved the seasons with Steve Carrel (sp). This is a binge-worthy comfort show. If you like Parks & Rec or 30 Rock you'll like this.
Really funny, talks about a lot of reverent issues that are going on. But I didn't really like the last season because Michael Scott isn't in it
This show is so funny if you like goofy, silly humor. If I worked for a paper company I would hope it would be like working at Dunder Mifflin.
One of my favorites tv shows from all time, not kidding! I love it's couples, the type of humor, and you can cry and laugh just watching it!!!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos