- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Not really something I'd binge-watch like Orange is the New Black or Game of Thrones, but pretty good light watching for dinner/to pass the time.
I grew up in Scranton and at first I thought it was a show about them making fun of the area but once I watched it I was hooked. It's hilarious!
Favorite TV show of all time. Nothing will ever beat Michael Scott and Dwight Schrute. It's unique, hilarious, and always at the top of my list.
This is the best show ever!! I could watch it over and over again! It has a specific humor so it's not for everyone but everyone should try it :)
One of the best shows on tv. The first season is a little off but once they hit their stride about half way into season one into non stop laughs
I absolutely love this show! It is funny, witty, relatable, and always able to get a good laugh out of it. Plus, who doesn't love Steve Carrell?!
One of the best shows ever on TV, hands down. I am in love with the cast and followed this show from start to finish when it aired on television.
this show is too funny! steve carrell is great with his dry humor and i crack up everytime i watch it. it's a great show that i highly recommend
I have been an avid Office fan from day 1. I love to follow the Jim and Pam love story and see what crazy stuff Dwight and Michael will get into.
This show is soooo funny! It has a great cast and good acting. I was sad when it ended but it was still great! Parks & Rec similar to it I think.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos