- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Never gets old! The perfect show to watch over and over. The humor gets me every time & I've really invested in the characters and their stories
Favorite TV show of all time. Nothing will ever beat Michael Scott and Dwight Schrute. It's unique, hilarious, and always at the top of my list.
One of the greatest shows that was ever on television. The relationship between Jim and Dwight is priceless and Michael is absolutely hilarious.
This was a great show but I stopped watching once Steve Corell was taken off the show. It's just not the same. Steve Corell is who made the show.
I love satirical comedies and this is by far one of the best. It uses a single camera technique like reality tv and that had such a fun element.
This light-hearted comedic TV show is one that my husband and I love to watch. It is something that really helps us relax at the end of the day!
I've watched this series at least 6 times. This is my all time favorite show. It never gets old. I love the dry humor and all of the characters.
Such a funny show though I stopped watching once Steve Carell left. Favorite episode would have to be when he spoke about the Dementors in jail.
This show is so funny to begin with and living in Scranton makes it that much better. It's very cool to see my little city and school represented
This show is a classic. I watch re-runs all the time just because they make me happy. It's still as funny as it was the first time I watched it.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos