- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Hilarious show! It's definitely one that I am sad is over. I looked forward to this show coming on for years and even replayed them all on Netflix.
My all time favorite! I've watched every single episode of the office and I still to this day re-watch it all over again when I need a good laugh.
One of my favorite shows, I wish they were still filming new seasons. All of the episodes are funny and was never bored when it came to this show.
The Office is such a classic. It's hilarious, heartfelt, and relatable. I can honestly watch this series time and time again and it never gets old.
Absolutely hysterical! The characters are amazing and I LOVE the interactions between the different personalities. This is one of my favorite shows
Took a long time for me to finally watch this show but omg amazingly funny i honestly was so sad it was over! I could have watched this for years!
One of my all time favorite shows. So funny and I can easily watch over and over. One of the best shows of my generation. Steve Carell is a legend.
One of the best comedy shows out there, and something the US actually did better than Britain, I would definitely recommend it to anyone who asked.
I've watched this show through a million times and I love keeping it on in the background most of the time. It's still funny after all these years!
This is a very funny show. I really liked the actors and actresses they had in this show. The only complaint I had was Steve Carrel and his acting.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos