- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This show is so funny. It is great to binge watch or just sit down at the end of the day and gave a good laugh. It's real life and it's hilarious.
At first, I didn't really want to watch this show but my husband would watch it on Netflix and I got hooked. It turned out to be a hilarious show!
I have no words for The Office other than it is simply the best. It's light-hearted but has a good storyline. All of the characters are hilarious.
This show is a classic! So funny yet sweet. All the characters hold a special place in my heart. Poor Michael Scott. Dunder Mifflin & C.O forever!
Honestly, one of the funniest shows of all time. People get so sidetracked by the comedy that they miss the awesome love story that is Jim and Pam.
Absolutely hilarious show. Highly recommend it. Great actors and chemistry-- you'll start picking up pop culture mentions of this show everywhere.
This is the best show ever. And even though it is no longer on air, I still can watch it and laugh so much. Michael scott will always be the best!
Best show ever. Been watching since day one and its awesome. Getting to k now the characters makes it much better. Keep watching you will love it.
It is my favorite comedy series. I watch it over and over again and laugh every time. But I admit that I did not like it after Michael Scott left.
Quality entertainment. Once I watched 3 episodes, I was hooked. It was easy to get invested in the characters lives, and the show had a great plot.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos