- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This show is so funny. I love watching it casually on Netflix or whenever it's on TV. The actors are all very good and keeps me laughing for days.
This show just never gets old. We watch re runs every night and no matter how many times I have watched an episode, I still laugh so hard. Classic.
This show will forever be referenced. You have fallen in love with every character in the show and you will stay in love for the restof your life.
One of my all time favorite shows. So funny and I can easily watch over and over. One of the best shows of my generation. Steve Carell is a legend.
It is my favorite comedy series. I watch it over and over again and laugh every time. But I admit that I did not like it after Michael Scott left.
This show is HILARIOUS! The script is genius and the characters do a great job. Ive seen every episode ever made and continue to enjoy watching it!
This show is too funny, my sister watches it all the time and its very interesting to actually see. This is worth to watch when you have free time
This is an amazing show! It is filled with a lot of comedy and a few times leave you in tears. I love this show so much I've watched it repeatedly.
I love the Office! It's so funny and I love how it intertwines funny and romantic story lines! I continue to watch re-runs even thought it's over!
Funny but once Michael Scott leaves out loses a main element. Love the love interest. Stupid kind of funny that makes me feel better about my life.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos