- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Just started this series, and I already love it. Could I,shine this happening in a real office and I'll keep watching all the way through. HILARIOUS
Favorite show on Netflix. It keeps you laughing, but is so relatable. I love the different story lines, especially the progression of Jim and Pam's.
One of the funniest televisions shows I have ever watched. You can binge watch it to get all of the enjoyment from great actors and great storylines!
Funny TV show about a city close to us so it is very relatable. It's great that they use every day issues and make light of them in hysterical ways.
If you've ever had a job, you'll love this show. It's a hilarious depiction of, you guessed it, working in an office. It's super funny and addictive!
One of the best TV sitcoms of this generation. I have watched the British version as well but nothing beats Michael Scott's character. Best show ever
my favorite show of all time. jim and pam are my favorite characters. similar to parks and rec. recommend for anyone who enjoys something hilarious.
It's a consistently good show! The writing and acting are great. The humor was great and never went too overboard and they always hit the right cues.
BEST SHOW EVER. this show is so hilarious and always makes me laugh and smile. Currently rewatching the entire series for the 5th or so time. LOVE IT
My all time favorite show. I laughed, I cried. The funniest show out there. You never realize how attatched to the characters you are until the end.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos