BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Ally B.
Drexel Hill, PA
For what the first season lacks, this show makes up for over and over again. You will grow to love the awkward and uncomfortable humor. Steve Carrell does an amazing job as Michael Scott and portrays a outrageous character in the most believable way. Each actor plays their character so well the viewer watches them morph into that fictional person each episode.
Jenn J.
This is by far one of these best shows ever created. Character development is key so start from the beginning. The first 5 seasons are funny, smart, and sweet. It's fun to watch these corky relationships develop. Sometimes you cringe watching Michael Scott try to fit in to his "work family".
I feel the writers fall into a slump for the 6th season.. And you can tell the actors are aware of that.
They end the series well and slump or no slump it's sill a pleasure to watch.
Highly recommend!

Mr.Retail ..
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The camera style of this comedy only adds to the humour. Obviously Steve Carrell is the best and the chemistry between jenna fischer and John Krosinski is great. If you like New Girl or blackish you will love this show. If you have work to do don't start watching as you may get lost in the fun times and be late on sending in your reports (yes it has happened to me).
Elizabeth R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of the most charismatic, and funniest shows I have ever seen. There is definitely only one "The Office" and it has its own style, and nothing can recreate the genius of the show. Though if you are a fan of comedy slightly similar to Parks and Recreation, and you are debating watching or not, definitely choose to watch. You will not regret it..
Kristina H.
Braselton, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
When this show first came out I didn't watch it because I didn't think it would be that funny, but then when I moved to college my roommate had the box sets of the first five seasons and she made me watch them with her, and bot was I wrong. This show is hilarious. I have seen every episode multiple times and they still make me laugh. I have told so many people to watch this show because it is so good. Whenever I am having a bad day I totally watch an episode or two on Netflix to cheer me up!
Jessica R.
I have seen this show in its entirety more than a dozen times. It is funny, sweet, occasionally ridiculous and one of my all time favorite shows. Jim and Pam are honesty one of the best and most real tv couples of all time, and Michael Scott begins the show as kind of a monster, but by the end of his arc, he's like a strange dysfunctional part of your family.
Joanne L.
Hacienda Hts, CA
First of all, this is the show that brought you the "that's what she said" jokes. Not only is Michael Scott (played by Steve Carrell) great with dry humor, you learn to love all the characters on the show. It's a semi-realistic approach to television. The characters are relatable (maybe besides Dwight), and seriously though... Jim and Pam = cutest couple ever.
Sarah S.
My husband and I watched the full Office series when it was on Netflix. This is such a great series that even has a phenomenal finale. The show makes you laugh continuously while also giving you great relationships to follow and fall in love with. This is definitely a great recommendation for anyone wanting a quick episode (28 minutes) that will leave you
David S.
Logan, Utah
I miss this show and really wish that it never had to wrap up (though understand why it did).

I started out watching the original, British, format of the show (which ended after two series) but was happy to meet some new/similar friends across the pond. Such clever writing, engaging characters, and that Jim+Pam love story... heart melting and tear-jerking.
This show is in my all-time top 10.
Caroline F.
As a fan of the original "Office" I was, of course, skeptical about the American remake. We have many shining beacons to shows that have bombed badly when transferred across the ocean. However, pinch me I must be dreaming, this version of the show is actually very good. I should also point out that I'm British and, as blasphemous as it might be to my fellow countrymen, I believe that the US version to be every bit as good as the original with excellent casting and smart writing throughout.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?