- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I have been watching this show as long as it has been on TV. It always give me a good laugh and is a show that can interest everyone, young and old.
The Office is hilarious, I absolutely love this type of stupid humor. It's fun to laugh about office life, especially since I've worked in an office!
One of the funniest shows I've seen ever. If you're into reality type shows this one is for you and it will make you binge watch it. It's that good.
This si probably the best cast show in the history of television. Everybody nails their part from day 1. I love this show and continue to rewatch it
This TV show is one of my all time favorites! Loved the characters and the humor in it. not only was it funny but the overall story line was so cute
It took me a couple of tries with this show before I really had interest. I think it's not a type of humor for just anyone but I absolutely love it!
Favorite show of all time! It makes you laugh and cry! Perfectly casted characters. Hilarious storylines! Great character development and chemistry!
I love the office! It's such a hilarious show that never gets old. Although it's comedy you truly get attached to it and love the characters! Great!
Favorite show on Netflix. It keeps you laughing, but is so relatable. I love the different story lines, especially the progression of Jim and Pam's.
The office is best dry humor comedy around. All the characters are realistic and relatable. Characters are also hilarious and will brighten your day.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos