- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
If you've ever had a job, you'll love this show. It's a hilarious depiction of, you guessed it, working in an office. It's super funny and addictive!
This show is an all time favorite of mine. i have watched every episode multiple times super funny and definitely worth watching you wont be disappointed!
One of my all time favorite shows. The humor is fantastic and the characters are irreplaceable. Absolutely recommend if you are into comdey. comedy.
The Office is hilarious. It's fun to watch all the crazy antics that the office manager gets into and all the others office workers get involved in.
So so funny!! I get lots of laughs out of this show, its really for people who like subtle humor. I've watched this show over and over lots of times!
Huge fan! If you love dry humor this is for you. I was constantly laughing when I watched the show. The acting is good and it's super funny sciences.
This show is funny. Never the same story. Love the antics between Jim and Dwight. Really invested in the show. Feel like I'm in the office with them.
The office is one of my all time favorite tv shows. I've seen all the seasons multiple times and it is a show I wouldn't mind watching over and over.
Get past the first season and it is hysterical! My husband and I can agree on the office to watch together. The Dinner Party is my favorite episode!
One of my all time favorite shows. People either love it or hate it, there's no in between. If you love dry humor and sarcasm, you'll love this show.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos