BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
rebecca c.
Murfreesboro, TN
One of the best TV shows ever. It's a classic. No matter how many times you've seen it, you can always just go back to it! It's hilarious and original.
Sarah T.
I was really late getting into the office, but thanks to Netflix, I was able to binge watch it. A really funny show that has a lot of sarcastic humor.
Tristan S.
Columbia, CA
I love this show! It's so funny! Everytime i watch this show I get so obsessed and want to keep watching more. Great actors and writing of the stories!
Zoe S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've seen every episode at least seven times. It's absolutely the best show in history. The characters have an amazing dynamic together and as a group.
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Always funny and entertaining. Even after watching them all the reruns are worth it! I personally like the American version better than the UK version
Zoe C.
Perkasie, PA
This show never fails to disappoint me. It is funny, and at times, it can pull on a few heart strings. I really love it, and watch it almost every day
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really liked the office before the main character left. I felt like after that , they were trying too hard to make it funny and I for one could tell
Madalyn N.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you're looking to laugh watch this. It's so funny it's brought me to tears. Always puts me in a good mood and makes my stomach hurt I laugh so hard
Ann M.
Stephenville, TX
One of the funniest shows I've ever seen! My fiancé and i would literally spend hours of our free time watching episodes. Was really sad when it ended.
Sabrina S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Hilarious show that can be watched with the whole family. I have rewatched this show a lot and it never gets old. It can be found on netflix and hulu.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?